Friday, May 27, 2016

Final Review Class

What did you learn, like, not like about this class...
      • What  I like about this class is that I got to sit next to my two best friends, Jas T and Lizabreath. I also liked how we got to go out and take pictures outside of class and how we had a different theme each week.
      • What I didn't like about  this class is that the people in this class were always too loud especially throughout second semester, it was very annoying and made me want to ditch class even more because I could not do any of my work because dumb ass people wanna act like seven year olds and they are very childish. And since this is a junior and senior class we should all act our own age and not our shoe size. I'm upset that I couldn't do any of my work because of these people. And I know I should just mind my own business but how can I do that if all I hear is people screaming and not using their indoor voices. I am salty all the time in this class and some teachers for example Mr. B can not control the class which makes me very upset and makes me want to ditch class everyday until the end of the year. F this class because I really didn't learn anything and I just turned in random photos I got off the internet. And I would just like to point out how easy it is to camouflage with all the seniors without a sixth period and ditch because the staff is very dumb.
      • What I learned in this class is how to ditch because I hate this class so much and everyone is so annoying. I'm so tired of having to constantly remind Mr.B to put in my grade because he'll only put in your grade if you remind him. I am very angry with my class choices I made and I regret all choices I've made in the past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment